Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Expandablog - Growing the Gary Drumm Blog Community

OK, I wanted to announce to all my loyal readers that I'm now using FeedBurner to manage subscriptions. If you've already subscribed, please cancel your previous subscription and add this new feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/garydrumm.

This change will do a few things: 1. It will give me a better count of my subscribers. 2. It will give me insight into which articles are being read, allowing me to more effectively focus my writing to topics you, my readers, are interested in. 3. It gives me access to some great promotional tools, which will help me grow the blog and it's redaership.

While you certainly don't have to change your feed settings, I would greatly appreciate it.

In other news, next week begins my "Daily Posting Initiative". Every week day I'll bring you my thoughts and ideas on the tech news of the day, management, project management, etc.

Lastly, I'm going to launch an official "garydrumm.com" website where I will post more in-depth articles, book reviews, and other items in support of this blog, as well as tying in a YouTube channel that I am creating specifically for tech projects and videos.

So here we go. This should be fun...

No comments: