Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We Lost The Baby

Although I don't generally share personal issues on this site, since that's not it's purpose, I do feel that it's appropriate to inform everyone that my wife and I lost the baby I recently annouced. Yes, I know it's off-topic and yes, I know it's a downer, but I announced the good news when we found out, I thought it only appropriate to announce the bad as well.

That said, I will get back to posting some additional geek-blog articles soon, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are no words for a time like this. I can't say, I know how you feel because I've not been through it. But I can say that my heart is filled with sorrow and I will pray for you and your wife.
Maybe getting back to what you love doing is the best medicine. Looking forward to your next blog...