Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Return of the Geek!

It's been a while since I've done any geek stuff on my blog, so I thought I'd announce a few things.  1) I just install Ubuntu on my desktop PC at home.  I'm looking to just play around with Linux again, since I'm kind of bored with Windows.  2) My dad found an old iMac G3 this weekend at a garage sale for $10 and bought it for me.  So now I have this really OLD iMac sitting on my desk.  It's running OX 9.5.  It's quaint, but not really usable so I don't think it's going to stay long, however; it did get me thinking... perhaps I could purchase a 20" G5, used, and put that on my desk.  That would give me three different operating environments to play with simultaneously, how cool would that be?

Posted via web from Gary Drumm - PMP, ITIL

No comments: