Friday, May 10, 2013

EvolvHealth Social Entrepreneurship Review

It's time to Evolv!So many of you read my recent post about why I left Advocare as a distributor. Not that I had this "huge" organization or that I was exactly "killing it". But I was pretty dedicated to the company, it's people, and it's products.  That's also not to say that I don't still feel a certain degree of loyalty to Advocare, at least from a product perspective. They have amazing products and I was personally able to get amazing results using them, losing over 28 lbs, for example. The world of network marketing, or MLM is changing. It used to be "call everyone you know" and "talk to everyone within 3 feet of you", and "get the product in their body", and while there's still an element of that within the network marketing world and certainly many distributors have build huge organizations doing exactly that, I believe that there's a paradigm shift happening in the marketplace.  That shift is called "social networking".Websites like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn,

http://garydrumm.com/gary-drumm/postid-5

1 comment:

albina N muro said...

Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media marketing programs usually center. instagram followers generator free