Wednesday, October 10, 2007

700 lbs of Cisco VOIP Goodness!


So our new Cisco VOIP phone system arrived a few days ago. Over 700 lbs of gear on 2 pallets. All for the low, low cost of just under $150K. Our install is scheduled to begin on October 15th, so I'll keep you all posted on the progress. I'll also post some pictures from the "highlights" reel after we're all done.




Here's the first round of photos from delivery day...

(That's Matt, one of the guys on my team, hauling the stuff to it's temporary storage area)

Here's Matt stacking the boxes, getting them ready for the install crew to inventory.

(He's kind of giving me the hairy eyeball here, probably because I'm taking pictures, rather than unloading and stacking boxes)

The "Wall of Phones"

And behind the "Wall of Phones".... more phones!

No comments: