Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby On The Way - Postponing PMP

While this isn't really a "personal" blog, per say, I do share a lot of thoughts and personal events and the latest event... My wife is pregnant with our second child!

So, given that there's so much happening right now, and that Matt, my loyal helpdesk guy is about the leave for his own child's birth, I've decided to postpone the PMP test until July 26th. There are a couple of reasons for this:

1) I'm going to be pretty busy at work over the next 3 weeks, so I know I'm not going to have the time to study the way I want to.

2) I took a couple of practice tests and haven't quite passed them yet. I want to be able to take a prcatice test in each section every week and pass. Until I can do that, I'm not ready.

We're having another kid, and I'm not quite comfortable with the PMP test yet.

Mom and "Peanut" are doing well, BTW.

No comments: