Thursday, May 29, 2008

Well Take My Picture With It! - Eee PC Goodness

So our CEO recently asked for a small, light-weight, ultra-portable computer that he could throw in his briefcase and take along with him on trips. He needs email, web browsing, and the ability to open Word and Excel files. Basically, he needs an Asus Eee PC! So, we grabbed one for him. Here are some pictures of me with the Eee PC in all it's miniature glory!


What the hell is that? Well, take my picture with it!



Next to a Logitech MX Laser mouse, just for size comparison.


Hooked up with an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse. The only way to do a lot of software installs!


My giant hand covers the whole keyboard!


Ugh, now I have to get one for myself. Great! Just what I needed, another gadget! Ooo, I could load Ubuntu on it...

1 comment:

joyap said...

my officemate bought one of this. now i'm stucked repairing and wondering what happened to its camera. All dark and unable to take picture!