Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shut Up and Drive!!! - RANT

OK. I'm a tech guy. I love cell phones, computers, cars, radios, TV's and all the rest of the cool tech toys as much as any other tech guy. But one thing that just frustrates the ever-loving crap out of me is people who slow traffic down because they're talking on the damn phone!

No, I'm not saying don't talk and drive, it's totally possible to do two things at the same time. But if you're going to talk and drive, please, please, please at least go the speed limit, not 20 mph under. If you're going to drive more slowly, then for god's sake, get in the slow lane.

Nothing irritate me more than miles and miles and miles of traffic, only to discover that it's some slow driving jerk talking on his cell phone, oblivious to everyone else around him. Don't be an arrogant twit! The world does not revolve around you. There are other people on the road who are trying to get somewhere, and you talking on the phone and not paying attention to anything going on around you isn't helping my road rage.

No comments: