Friday, March 7, 2008

VMWare Server Box

OK. It looks like I'm going to have to rethink the Ubuntu Server box for my VMware Server. I keep getting errors every time I try to get through the install. Not to mention, every article, blog, and forum post I've read seems to indicate that this has never been done with Ubuntu Server. Ubuntu 7.10, sure. There's plety of articles for that, but I can't find anything for Server.

Hey, wait a second, if no one else has done it, I could be the first one. I could be the guy who writes the blog, article, and forum post that explains how to do it to everyone eles. OK, maybe I don't re-think it just yet. Maybe I keep working on it for the next couple of days and see if I can be that guy.

I have been making notes of the process thus far. So a good step-by-step article would be a good thing. I mean, how many other people out there would like to get a full blown VMware Server running under Ubuntu Server? I can't be the first guy to think of this.

No comments: