Monday, July 28, 2008

An eOpen Letter To Microsoft

Dearest Microsoft,

I love you guys. I really do. I've made a living, nay a career delivering, installing, and supporting your software. You guys do great work, but honestly what's up with your eOpen website?

I use the site as part of my license management job on a fairly regular basis, at least 2-3 times a month, and it seems that EVERY time I try to go to the site I have some sort of connection problem.

If I can login without issue, then it takes me seemingly forever to load my license information. I have difficulty using your site no matter what time of day, or whether I'm connecting from home, work, or over another broadband connection.

You guys are the biggest software company in the world. Can you please do something about this?

Sincerely,

Very Frustrated eOpen User

No comments: