Saturday, July 5, 2008

Time To Clean The Office...

OK. So if you've followed this blog at all, you know that I've struggled with what exactly to do with my home office. So, in the interest of embarrasing myself into fianlly geting it done, and keeping myself to a schedule, I'm posting picture of it in all of it currently redneck glory.

Before we commence with the pictures, here's some side info: There are 15 photos of of my totally messed up situation here. Yes, I know the office looks like crap, hence the reason for this particular blog post.

First, I will develop and post a plan for performing the cleanup.
Second, I will post the schedule for getting this all done.
Thrid, I will perform the actions and take plenty of pictures so you can see the progress,
Lastly, I will take photos of the complete renovation and I fully expect many "atta-boy" comments. ;)

In the interest of posting pics quickly, and not wanting to type all of the information twice, I've decided to share my Flickr account. Here are the pics of My Messy Home Office.

No comments: