Saturday, July 19, 2008

Latest Office Update - With Pics

OK. So the wife and kid were out of the house for about 12 hours today, leaving me to study for my PMP, which I'm scheduled to take next Saturday. Since I can't really study for 12 hours, I decided to do a little work on my office at one point, just to relieve the bordum.

At any rate, I moved my dekstop to become my primary PC. I did this for a couple of reasons, 1) I wanted to expand my monitors to 3 instead of just two. My original plan was to have 4 monitors, with two of them in portrait instead of landscape, but my crappy video card made sure that wasn't possible.

So I went with 3 monitors and went ahead an hooked a small (10") monitor I've had in the closet for a while. My idea is to use this monitor as a "watch, but it's not important" monitor, meaning I out apps like my Zune software. I just leave it up so I can easily change the music, without having to close or minimize windows.

I also hooked my external DVD/RW, Iomega 500 GB and some cheapy 500GB enclosure I got, as well as my Sony ebook reader, a rather "colorful" USB hub, my iPod docking station, and my new keyboard (A Logitech cordless Wave desktop).

So anyway, here are the pics...





No comments: