Monday, July 7, 2008

More Office Updates

OK, so I made a little progress this weekend. The pictures below are of the items I'm discussing here. IF you want a little more detail, check out My Messy Office on Flickr

- I got rid of the XPS laptop.


- I set up the two Samsung monitors, previously in the closet, on the main desk in a portrait configuration.


- I finished my niece's laptop and got it out of there.



- I told my cousin he has until the end of the week to get the HP desktop, and any other computers he wants out of the bunch, or I'm gonna sell it.



- I'm giving the old cell phones (about 40 in all) to the Cell Phones For Soldiers organization. They recycle old cell phones and use the money to buy calling cards for active duty military personnel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have a great day today.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.